A collection of 46 letters published in full for the first time, shedding new light on the life and character of Charles Brown and the most important friendship in the Keats Circle,...
Early Shelley: Vulgarisms, Politics, and Fractals
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- "Introduction: The Return of the 'Wild Boy'; or, Reading Early Shelley"
- Neil Fraistat, University of Maryland
- "Shelley Comes of Age: His Early Poems As an Editorial Experience"
- Donald H. Reiman, University of Delaware
- "Young Shelley"
- William Keach, Brown University
- "Queen Mab as Topological Repertoire"
- Timothy Morton, University of Colorado
- "Rethinking the Early Shelley--A Response"
- Linda Brigham, Kansas State University, Manhattan
Published @ RC