Romanticism and the Law
Table of Contents
- About the Contributors
- "Introduction: Juridical Texts and Transgressive Containment"
- Michael Macovski, Fordham University
- "Like "Wedding Gowns or Money from the Mint": Clare's Borrowed Inheritance"
- Margaret Russett, University of Southern California
- "Copyright's Rhetoric and the Problem of Analogy in the British Eighteenth-Century Debates"
- Susan Eilenberg, State University of New York, Buffalo
- "The Discourse of Treason, Sedition, and Blasphemy in British Political Trials, 1794-1820"
- Michael Scrivener, Wayne State University
- "The Angry Owner: Samuel Richardson, Modern Authorship and the Ancient Romance"
- Kathryn Temple, Georgetown University
Published @ RC